Wednesday 15 August 2012



 This portrait represents me , the art movement i have chosen is abstract and graffiti . doesnt really look like its me , also that i have spray painted the background showing graffiti.
   I am a very fancy type of a person , i love dressing up in an elegant way.  i am a little crazy .i have coloured my hair , its red and brown thats why i have used gold glitter to make my hair in this portrait.
   I love natural things like flowers and leaves, so i am wearing flowers on my hair which i feel shows the girly part of me , and the leaves on my neck as a necklace is showing that i like the natural and also the hand made stuff .
   I used black and gold for the background , it represents one of my  favourite colors. I wear eye make up so i have darkened my eyes a little more.  and my favourite lip colour is pinkish - red  therefore i made my lips look that way .
  I am a little insane ,i have a very strange combination of mixing colors  but turns out to be very attractive and new.
 All in all , i am a very jolly person in general and i like to try new ideas and produce new things as i live on the quote '' you only live once ''

No comments:

Post a Comment