Sunday 10 February 2013

sem2 - Assignment 1 - self portrait .


This is my self-portrait, yes i have one already but this is my second one basically new things about myself,  i decided to stick up things on a plain paper and show everything that i like to do and everything that represents me , i know we cant put everything that we do or what  we are . but here is a  few things i mention,  lets start with the paint brush , this directly represents art. Art  is what i see  around me ,  the musical notes show music , drawing of nailpolish pouring out  and the fashion  mannequin totally represents fashion which is considered to be my first love.  Bus tickets and map shows travelling , going around new places, meeting new people , i get excited about stuff and do things at random times and thats why i used tshirt with peg to represent it, here im actually showing how doing laundry can get me excited at times  :P .  so basically thats me . :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment